Recover Apple ID Password ?



Iphone is a smartphone uses the encryption to protect user confidential information. As started, users are asked to create Apple ID account. These Apple ID and password is needed for access App Store, Apple Music, Icloud, iMessage, download IO'S and etc. So, the Apple ID and password is very important and it's also rather sensitive compare to another smartphone device. In contrary to other smartphone device, if we forgot our password we could recovery automatically but not in case with Iphone.


Forgot you Apple ID or icloud Password? Don't Panic!

Currently, my iphone was disabled and i can't done anything except for emergency call. It was informed that my phone was stolen or Find My iPhone turn on and they asked me to enter my Apple ID and password. Apple ID and password will be required to Turn off Find My iPhone. 

Unfortunately for me, i couldn't remember my Apple ID or password. I also couldn't connect with my phone cellular network so i need to used Wi Fi network. I tried to enter my Apple ID and password many times but it still not worked.

Fortunately, I still remember the email address which i used to sign in iCloud. I opened my email and checked all email from Apple and Icloud. In previously, as we are register we will received email about Verify My Apple ID. In those email mention detail about information what we used as Our First Name and Last Name. It is also provide link to Apple ID website if we want to change our password. 

The Iphone Apple ID official website is https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
This are the website were we create Apple ID account as well as change or recovery Apple ID and password.
















 In case you forget your Apple ID or password first step is to open Iphone Apple website https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin  Once you are in Apple website, click the down bellow " Forgot Apple ID or Password?".

Then, click the other link ;" if you forgot your Apple ID, you can Look it up. You look it up and it will bring you to another page which require you to enter the information of your first name, last name and email address. If you forget, the details information was in your verify Apple ID email. Once you fill with the correct information then they will asked few private question for security matters as you set up when create Apple ID account. Such as, your birthday date, your dog name and etc. Then when it is all correct the website will inform you that The Apple ID found. And down bellow write your Apple ID: Exm ; TriedBlogger@gmail.com Then click Go To Your Account.





Now, you have got your Apple ID and the next step is to change your password. Use the same step like before to change the password; click forgot Apple ID or Password. Then, enter you Apple ID and choose I need to reset my password.






In the next step you will be asked to choose either to send the information about how to reset your Apple ID password by email or answer security question which you had been set up previously. If you choose by email it will lead you to the link; Reset Now >. Click that and you will be ask to create new password. Once you have create it, they will send you email confirmation mention that your Apple ID password has been reset. Lastly, back to your Iphone and enter the Apple ID and new password.



Good luck and hope the information above is useful. Please like and leave me a comment if you have any questions. ^-^ Thank you.


Comments