15 Free Backdrop Arts; Abstract Arts

The beautiful creativity of expression inspired by the creator pour out in one of the media its called arts. Abstract Arts is the expression of what creator felt poured visually without limitation, forms or object in reality.

According to https://www.tate.org.uk/art/art-terms/a/abstract-art ; Abstract art is art that does not attempt to represent an accurate depiction of a visual reality but instead use shapes, colours, forms and gestural marks to achieve its effect. To more elaborate about the meaning of arts it will be wide and deep. I believe, every arts created by creator have their own stories behind it.

Abstracts arts or abstract painting often difficult to understand because it doesn't have the real forms in reality. Only the creator understand the meaning of it meanwhile other can see it from different perspective. It is maybe the reason why it less popular compare to fine arts or other type of arts.




Personally, arts for me its kind of therapies or media for express my anger, sadness and view of the worlds. I express what i felt, see and experience. People can see it in different perspective, forms, angle.For example the first drawing its about my anger to people around me which i cannot express personally because i didn't had any confidence. I only can hold it that anger feeling and keep watching and heard what they said. In other words through this painting i said "I am watching what you gonna said and do".






Every arts created have their own stories behind it. The expression of felling which difficult to express in real life sometime or often easily poured in arts. If people see my second drawing what they can saw from that? often I asked my self that's questions. It's maybe can be see in different view or understood in different perspective. But personally, its my expression of felling about one situation which i express through a boat where's inside there a lot happen. A certain people tried to control you , change your mindset and principle in life.

Next drawing, i tried to express about my view to the world where often people or personally my self saw other people by measurement. Where are she/he come from? what is her/his ethnic? What he/she have? Whats her/his background? and many other types measurement. All just like measurement in making cake. Thus measurement often used by people to determine what kind of people you are which i think is not true. People heart and personality can not be measure by any kind of measurement.

Last drawing above have clear form of "Love". I draw inside love there are scissors with net and flower connected with it meanwhile in other side is a brain. Through thus drawing, i tried to express my felling and the question in my head, What is the real meaning of Love? Is love meaning you hurt the person you love? or you need to receive all the hurt?

I hope you can enjoy my abstract drawing and please free to leave any comments. I love to learn more about arts specially if those abstract arts. Enjoy ^-^...







Comments